2017 Subaru Crosstrek
火山 Kazan Edition
For the past four years, the Subaru Crosstrek has earned a rock-solid reputation for its urban utility, go-anywhere capability and outstanding fuel efficiency, racking up countless devoted fans around the world. Now, this popular compact crossover takes on an exciting bespoke sheen with the arrival of the 2017 Subaru Crosstrek 火山 Kazan Edition. The Japanese word “kazan” translates into “volcano,” a geological phenomenon often surrounded by rugged landscape — which this rugged crossover is equally comfortable in. An exclusive offering, the 火山 Kazan Edition features design cues that further emphasize the sportiness and versatility of this dynamic model. Time waits for no man or woman — visit your local Subaru Dealer before the 火山 Kazan Edition hightails it out of town… forever!
Powered by exclusivity
The 2017 Subaru Crosstrek Kazan Edition benefits from a wealth of ultra-desirable features designed to ratchet up the desirability quotient. On the surface of it, these include an exclusive Pure Red paint scheme, black mesh front grille, door-mounted side mirrors with LED turn indicators, a sunroof, large roofline rear spoiler, black rear step pad, black exterior badging and exclusive alloy wheels. On the inside, there’s exclusive red stitching, trim accents and aluminum alloy pedals. Inside and out, the 火山 Kazan Edition is the perfect blend of sheer style and absolute substance. Under the skin, it’s still up for anything.
- Horizontally opposed, 4-cylinder, 2.0L SUBARU BOXER engine with Dual Active Valve Control
- 148 horsepower and 145 lb-ft of torque
- 5-speed Manual Transmission (5MT) or optional Lineartronic® CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with paddle shifters
- Subaru symmetrical full-time All-Wheel Drive
- PZEV emissions equipment
- Roof rails
- Multi-reflector halogen fog lights
- Heated front seats
- Automatic climate control
- AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA audio system with 6.2-inch high-resolution touch-screen display, STARLINKTM smartphone integration (including AhaTM radio), SiriusXMTM Satellite Radio, USB port/iPod® control, auxiliary audio input and steering wheel-integrated controls
- Aluminum pedals
- Power tilting and sliding glass sunroof
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with red stitching
- Power-adjustable, foldable, heated, body-colour door mirrors with integrated LED turn signals
- Leather-wrapped shift knob and boot with red stitching (CVT model)
- Gloss black Subaru, Symmetrical AWD and CROSSTREK badges
- Exclusive 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels
Press ESC to exit Full Screen
Close the Window
Be among the first to learn more about the compact crossover that delivers more.
Register for updates today!
To receive the latest news, simply complete the contact information request form below.